Your role at Signature
As a Regional Care Assistant you will be flexible and available to support multiple sites across Surrey.
We’ll need you to bring your compassion and uniqueness to this role. Your days as a Regional Care Assistant will be varied, interesting and rewarding, from general care right through to specialist dementia care. You’ll assist residents with washing, dressing, eating, drinking and getting around. You’ll help them make their apartments feel like home. You’ll enjoy their favourite activities with them, like bingo, shopping and live music. You’ll develop strong relationships with the individuals you work with, and their families.
You’ll be respectful of residents’ choices, dignity and independence, always. You’ll also be integral to developing residents Care Plans, which includes being aware of any specialist support needs.
Travel Requirements -
As a Regional role, this position will require travel to a minimum of 4 of our luxury care homes within Surrey. Your travel expenses will be covered by us - 45p per mile by car and public transport paid too!
What Signature Offer
- £14.00 for weekday shifts and £15.00 for weekend day shifts
- Travel expenses paid - mileage and public transport
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing up to 5 extra days with length of service.
- £500 annual retention bonus
- 'Blue Light' Discount scheme eligibility
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Staff recognition scheme – Purple Heart Award
- Ongoing career training and development
- Occupational Health Support and award-winning Employee Assistance Programme
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support, free meals on shift and more
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You don’t need experience to become a Care Assistant, just good written and verbal communication, and some IT skills. An NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social care is a big advantage.
A Full UK Drivers License is required for this role as you will be traveling across multiple sites in Surrey.
We are delighted to announce that from 1 January 2022, our hourly paid colleagues will receive 25 days (plus 8 days bank holiday) — growing with length of service up to 30 days holiday.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offer unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do, and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets. We cultivate a supportive environment for our people, with tailored training and career development at all levels.
Wake up to the compassion inside you. Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.